1. Steam broccoli until just barely tender. (It only takes a couple minutes.)
2. Chop the steamed broccoli and arrange in the bottom of a 9 x 13" glass baking dish.
3. Spread the chicken pieces over the top of the broccoli. At this point, I usually sprinkle a light seasoning of Johnny's or salt and pepper over the top of the chicken.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the soups, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder. Spread over the top of the chicken. Sprinkle cheese over the top, and distribute the cubed bread.
5. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly, and heated through.
6. Serve with steamed white rice, and sit down at the table with your family, and thank the good Lord above.
This delicious casserole serves at least six.
1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
1 (3 oz.) pkg. instant pistachio pudding mix
1 (12 oz.) cottage cheese
1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip, softened
1. In a large bowl, mix the undrained crushed pineapple with the package of instant pudding until well combined.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
3. Cover with Saran Wrap and refrigerate for an hour or more before serving.
4. If you’re in the car making this on the way to someone’s home, it’ll set up fine, but it won’t be quite as yummy at room temperature. Please don't stir and drive.
1. Drain pineapple and reserve the juice in a one-cup measuring cup. Add water to pineapple juice, if needed to make one cup. Pour juice into a large saucepan. Add 1/3 cup water, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch. Stir until smooth.
2. Cook over medium heat until thick, stirring constantly.
3. Add the pineapple, meatballs and green pepper.
4. Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes or until heated through.
5. Serve with steamed white rice,and sit down at the table with your family, and say a prayer.
Serves four (or one teenage boy)